Heat resistant glass
Maximum temperature difference: 120℃ / 248℉
Microwave and dishwasher safe
Use only for the intended purpose. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Do not use on an open fire and wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Sudden changes in temperature may cause the product to break. Do not pour cold liquids or place the product on a wet cloth or surface while it is hot. The size and shape of the product will vary for each item due to the manufacturing process.